Thursday, July 25, 2013

post your ideas !!!!!!

I   just started my blog like four months ago or three months ago and I am just 9 so it is a little bite harder to come up with ideas  my sister is shopgirl she is 13 teen and so if you have any ideas for me please tell me and if you want If you have a idea of a story that you have not finished  and you need help . I might be able to turn it into a story for you like I did with this other girl named raven o and if you like mine please click like  if you really want  you can  friend me I would love if you do that . and thank you for all the people that liked mine god bless you all love super girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kiana! Here are some ideas:
    1.-Talk about something that is going on in your life!
    2.- Talk about something that is on your heart and that you would like to share!
    3.- Talk about your dreams.
    4.- Talk about your feelings!

    Those are kinda the things that I write about on my blog! those are just some ideas for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete